Sunday 24 July 2011

Secret Sparkles + A Winner

I went to Hobbycraft yesterday to track down some special embroidery thread for the secret project I'm working on (in case you've not heard of it, Hobbycraft is a craft superstore here in the UK ).

Whenever possible I try to support the smaller "local" haberdashery shops (we're very lucky to have three haberdashery shops, one very fancy yarn shop, and an amazing baking supplies shop that sells lots of ribbon)... but when I'm tracking down something very specific a trip to the warehouse-like Hobbycraft is often needed.

It took quite a lot of willpower to ignore all the other yummy colours in their vast display of threads and only buy the ones that I needed - the rest of the metallics range was particularly tempting!


In other news: the winner of the bundle of little felt squares is...


... Murni, who said... " Wow.. How nice to see the Felt has a pattern. Unfortunately in my place (Jakarta, Indonesia) no one has." Please leave me a comment with your email address, Murni (it won't be published) and I will get in touch :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooh, I love those metallic threads :)

Sheila said...

Congratulations winner!!!