Sunday 13 November 2011

Bits and Pieces Back in Stock

While I was moving house I was too busy to get much sewing done, so a few of my designs have been out of stock for the past few weeks. There are still a few things in my "to sew" pile but the following designs are all now back in my shops - hurrah!









They're all available from my Etsy, Folksy and DaWanda shops, and over on my website.

Also back in my Etsy shop this week are a handful of felt moustaches, and a pirate eyepatch - these designs have been sold out for a while as I've discontinued them, but I recently made a small batch for a secret project (shh, it's a secret!) and they've just been returned to me this week so I've added them to my sale section, priced at just £5 each.


P.S. If there's something in my shops that you've had your eye on and it's currently sold out, please always feel free to get in touch to request one! If it's temporarily sold out I will make one for you asap, and if the design has been discontinued I still may be able to get one stitched for you :)

5 comments:

Sarah said...

Love the little snow owls! Very cute :)

Manu said...

the badger is so cute :>

::cupcakesandbiscuits:: said...

Oh my.....
Love what you do mrs! Me wants! xx

flowerpress said...

The fox and the badger, oh so cute!

Bugs and Fishes said...

Thanks guys! The foxes, owls and badgers are some of my favourite designs to sew... I always love how much character they suddenly have once their bead eyes are sewn in place :)