Saturday 15 September 2012

September Sponsors

Say hello to my current sponsors!

Big Fish sells lots of yummy buttons, felt balls, and pretty ribbons and trims that are perfect for embellishing all your felt crafts & other sewing projects...





Lucky Cat Handmade sells handmade purses, pouches, glasses cases, and more...


Trufflepiglet sells handmade, homemade chocolates and an assortment of other sweet treats...

 

And Wishy Washi Tape sells Japanese masking tapes, plus other pretty packaging supplies...


Interested in sponsoring my blog? Click here for all the info.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

everything looks amazing - I love these colorful buttons.. and chocolates aaaah!!

MARIA JOSE GONZALEZ said...

Lot of places to spend money!!!
Thanks, Mª José

Heather said...

Ooo, love those buttons. Don't know what I would do with them but I want them!