Friday 9 March 2018

DIY Felt Butterfly Hairclips Tutorial

Update: this tutorial can now be found here on my blog! Make some felt butterfly hair clips, using the templates from my June butterfly wreath tutorial.

-----

My latest tutorial for The Village Haberdashery's blog is all about felt butterflies!

Use the free patterns and step-by-step tutorial to make some pretty felt butterfly hairclips:

Felt Butterfly Hairclips
Felt butterfly hair clips
 
This tutorial is part of a spin-off series, showing ways you can reuse some of the patterns from my A Year of Wreaths project. I originally designed the felt butterflies for June's butterfly wreath.

 Yarn-wrapped wreath decorated with felt butterflies

Click here for the butterfly hairclips tutorial!

You'll find the butterfly wreath tutorial here and you can explore all the wreaths in the series here.

12 seasonal wreath tutorials


Subscribe to my newsletter for a monthly free pattern and visit my crafty tutorial archive for lots more free projects.

0 comments: